When Jesus was on earth he gave a sign to look for, a sign that would show this Kingdom or heavenly government was near, had arrived and was about to act.
Jesus foretold world war, food shortages, earthquakes, disease and plagues that would affect the whole world at the same time. For the detail please refer to Matthew chapter 24 and 25, and Luke chapter 21.
What is this Government doing now?
- During this time Jesus foretold that his government would engage in a world wide education work, note the words he quoted from Isaiah 2: 2 – 4 “In the final part of the days, The mountain of the house of Jehovah Will become firmly established above the top of the mountains, And it will be raised up above the hills, And to it all the nations will stream. 3 And many peoples will go and say: “Come, let us go up to the mountain of Jehovah, To the house of the God of Jacob. He will instruct us about his ways, And we will walk in his paths.” For law will go out of Zion, And the word of Jehovah out of Jerusalem. 4 He will render judgment among the nations And set matters straight respecting many peoples. They will beat their swords into plowshares And their spears into pruning shears. Nation will not lift up sword against nation, Nor will they learn war anymore.”
- The result is millions from all nations and backgrounds have learned truths from God’s Word the Bible. They have used its principles to become better people; better husbands, better wives, thus better parents. They have left behind hatred and anger and focus on that Kingdom Government with Jesus as the King.
- The impact: To abolish false or unacceptable religions which have misled billions of people, exploiting their position to gain riches and power, failing to teach the Truth – the hope for all humanity is the Heavenly Kingdom Government leading to a fulfilling life.
- Another impact of the Kingdom: It promises to end all human rulership. These Human governments continue to dominate individuals to their injury and oppose God’s rulership through Jesus by causing division and hatred amongst its subjects.
- The consequences of this action: all wicked people who refuse to obey God’s righteous laws and are determined to do bad will as Proverbs 2: 22: “As for the wicked, they will be cut off from the earth, And the treacherous will be torn away from it.” The bible truth is that wicked people those separating themselves from and his government will be destroyed, so will the Governments and the religions who oppose The Kingdom of God.
What will God’s Kingdom do for humankind in the future?
Here are 5 benefits of God’s Kingdom – the heavenly Global Government:
- It will eliminate sickness and Death, Revelation 21: 4 “And he will wipe out every tear from their eyes, and death will be no more, neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore. The former things have passed away.”
- It will ensure true peace and security, Micah 4: 4 “They will sit, each one under his vine and under his fig tree, And no one will make them afraid, For the mouth of Jehovah of armies has spoken.”
- It will provide meaningful work Isaiah 65: 22, 23 “They will not build for someone else to inhabit, Nor will they plant for others to eat. For the days of my people will be like the days of a tree, And the work of their hands my chosen ones will enjoy to the full. 23 They will not toil for nothing, Nor will they bear children for distress, Because they are the offspring made up of those blessed by Jehovah, And their descendants with them.“
- It will solve all environmental problems Isaiah 35: 1 “The wilderness and the parched land will exult, And the desert plain will be joyful and blossom as the saffron.”
- It will also teach us all what we need to do to live forever under this righteous government John 17: 3 “This means everlasting life, their coming to know you, the only true God, and the one whom you sent, Jesus Christ.“
Jehovah God wants all to enjoy these Kingdom blessings. How do we learn more about his purpose for us? How can we take advantage of the provision made through that Global Education work? Begin by visiting JW.org (available in hundreds of languages and translating the the bible or parts of the bible in over 1000 languages), request a free, personal or family on-line bible study course, follow the online lessons or ask for someone to contact you who can explain as Philip the Evangelizer did with the Ethiopian Acts 8: 35 “Philip began to speak, and starting with this scripture, he declared to him the good news about Jesus.”
Give God something to bless as you search for the Truth and develop an understanding of the only hope for humankind, God’s Kingdom Government is ruling and it is time for us to act now!